4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
17 Av. de la République, 13460 Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safari Le Gitan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camargue 4x4 Safari 2h + Picnic + Kayak?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Camargue 4x4 Safari 2h + Picnic + Kayak?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Camargue 4x4 Safari 2h + Picnic + Kayak?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Camargue 4x4 Safari 2h + Picnic + Kayak
4 to 6 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursExtremeKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingProvence4WD Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceSporting Events - Aix-en-ProvenceNature and Wildlife - Aix-en-ProvenceSafaris - Aix-en-ProvenceWater Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceExtreme - Aix-en-ProvenceKayaking - Aix-en-ProvenceHalf-day Tours - Aix-en-Provence4WD Tours - MarseilleSporting Events - MarseilleNature and Wildlife - MarseilleSafaris - MarseilleWater Tours - MarseilleExtreme - MarseilleKayaking - MarseilleHalf-day Tours - Marseille4WD Tours - AvignonSporting Events - AvignonNature and Wildlife - AvignonSafaris - AvignonWater Tours - AvignonExtreme - AvignonKayaking - AvignonHalf-day Tours - AvignonCategory
Van Gogh Café (Le Café de Nuit) Aigues-MortesMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Caves of Thouzon (Grottes de Thouzon)Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Senanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)NimesChateau d'IfLes Halles MarketPalais LongchampAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)GordesFontaine CastellaneMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Place aux HuilesRoussillonCentre de la Vieille ChariteCalanques National Park (Parc National des Calanques)Calanque de Sormiou