Departure & Return
100 Metres East from Public Pier, at Wild Trails Adventures Facility and Office, c/o Il Giardino Restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not Recommended for persons that have very extreme reaction to insects bites...a bee can always be present everywhere
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY WILD TRAILS ADVENTURE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Corcovado River Kayaking And Mangrove Estuary Bird-watching.