4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula is regarded as one of the wildest places on Earth. Access the raw nature via Puerto Jiménez with this evening kayak tour through mangrove forests to explore the area's rich biodiversity as you transition from fresh to salt water and witness the Gulfo Dulce literally glow with bioluminescence.
- Experience the Osa Peninsula's rich biodiversity by kayak
- Mix exercise and wildlife watching with a sunset paddle
- Witness the bioluminescent waters of Gulfo Dulce Forest Reserve
- Feel safe while learning from naturalist guides about mangroves, etc.
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group tour (maximun 8 plus guide)
Snacks (seasonal fruit)
Water to refill your personal recipient
Kayak and snorkeling gear
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Canasa - San Miquel , Canasa - San Miquel, Puntarenas Province, Costa RicaThis activity will end right where it started.
Tour starts at 4 or 4.30 every afternoon in dry season.
Please check for availability since tide, full moon and weather might affect tour's availability.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair, please advice.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventuras Tropicales Golfo Dulce
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.