- Experience the Osa Peninsula's rich biodiversity by kayak
- Mix exercise and wildlife watching with a sunset paddle
- Witness the bioluminescent waters of Gulfo Dulce Forest Reserve
- Feel safe while learning from naturalist guides about mangroves, etc.
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair, please advice.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventuras Tropicales Golfo Dulce
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Mangroves, Sunset and Bioluminescence Kayak Tour.