2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation at the park-individual bunk bed, sheets, pillow and mosquito net
Departure & Return
Osa Wild , PJ-Carate main street, Provincia de Puntarenas, Punto Jimenez, Costa RicaThis activity will end right where it started.
Office of our operator
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Two Travelers
- Special Tour for hikers, nature observers, and adventurers.
- What to bring: swimming suit, towel, sandals and walking shoes, sunscreen, hat and water.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agencia de Viajes Costa Rica te Enamora
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight In Sirena, Corcovado From Puerto Jimenez?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight In Sirena, Corcovado From Puerto Jimenez?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight In Sirena, Corcovado From Puerto Jimenez?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Overnight In Sirena, Corcovado From Puerto Jimenez
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPuerto Jiménez4WD Tours - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceSporting Events - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceOvernight Tours - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceMulti-day Tours - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceExtreme - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceCategory