3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Uncover the natural splendor of the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest on an exhilarating three-day tour of the Tambopata National Reserve from Puerto Maldanado. Enjoy comfortable and colorful accommodation at Hacienda Concepcion and immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of the jungle. Hike exciting natural trails alongside a knowledgeable guide, discovering diverse wildlife as you wander; sail over the secluded and serene Lake Sandoval in search of swooping birds; and ascend to the dense treetops on the Inkaterra Canopy Walkway tour, observing the canopy for languid three-toed sloths. Discover nocturnal wildlife on a twilight tour and enjoy the convenience of all-inclusive accommodation, food and transportation on this spectacular small-group tour (numbers limited to only 8 people).
- 3-day Peruvian Amazon Jungle Eco-tour at Hacienda Concepción
- Ride by motorized canoe over the Madre de Dios River from Puerto Maldonado
- Visit Amazonian creeks and listen to nocturnal animals on a twilight river cruise
- Hike to Lake Sandoval and paddle by dugout canoe in search of giant river otters, caiman and macaws at Tambopata National Reserve
- Follow your guide on the Anaconda Walk over lush marshland habitat
- Full meals, complimentary pisco sours and round-trip airport transfers included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
With only eight tour-goers and great kids activities at Hacienda Concepción, this tour is perfect for families.
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Round-trip airport transfer
Complimentary pisco sour during happy hour
Departure & Return
Padre Aldamiz International Airport , 30C 579, Puerto Maldonado, PeruDeparture Point: Padre Aldamiz International Airport (Puerto Maldanado) ARRIVAL AND TRANSPORT Luggage not needed during your rainforest stay can be stored at the Inkaterra headquarters in Puerto Maldonado, located near the airport. Following a 10-minute bus transfer to the port.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Maximum luggage per person is 22 pounds (10 kg)
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Note: to conserve energy, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the afternoon. Due to this, it is possible the lodge will be hot during this time.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC - Viajes Pacifico
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Hacienda Concepción
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonEco Tours - AmazonWalking Tours - AmazonCategory