3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Indulge in the beauty of Peru's Amazon jungle while basking in luxury lodging. With the thatched-roof cabanas of Inkaterra Reserva Amazónica as your base, the surrounding rainforest is yours to explore. Spend 3-days delving into the area's natural wonders: canoeing on Lake Sandoval, seeking out river otters and red-bellied macaws and walking among forest canopies looking for tree-hugging sloths. You also get to choose from more than a dozen different guided excursions. This exclusive tour includes all meals and round-trip Puerto Maldonado airport transport.
- 3-day Peruvian Amazon Jungle Eco-Tour at Inkaterra Reserva Amazónica
- Ride a motorized canoe by twilight along the Madre de Dios River from Puerto Maldonado
- Spot toucans and sloths from the Inkaterra Canopy Walkway and see river otters in the rainforest
- Take a dugout canoe over Lake Sandoval in the Tambopata National Reserve
- Marvel at myriad species of beautiful winged insects at the Butterfly House
- Full board as well as airport pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Round-trip airport transfer
Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Padre Aldamiz International Airport (Puerto Maldonado)
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It s recommended that your bring hiking shoes, rain jacket, long sleeved shirts, long pants, pocket knife, flashlight, insect repellent, binoculars and insect repellent
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Maximum luggage is 22 pounds (10 kg)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Note: you will be transferred to the airport on the 3rd day after breakfast. Please make departure flight arrangements accordingly
- Important: It is recommended for your arrival flight to be in the morning and your departure flight to leave in the afternoon. Please plan accordingly.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC - Viajes Pacifico
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Day Tambopata Amazon Jungle Tour at Inkaterra Reserva Amazónica
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonEco Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonCategory