- 3-day Peruvian Amazon Jungle Eco-Tour at Inkaterra Reserva Amazónica
- Ride a motorized canoe by twilight along the Madre de Dios River from Puerto Maldonado
- Spot toucans and sloths from the Inkaterra Canopy Walkway and see river otters in the rainforest
- Take a dugout canoe over Lake Sandoval in the Tambopata National Reserve
- Marvel at myriad species of beautiful winged insects at the Butterfly House
- Full board as well as airport pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It s recommended that your bring hiking shoes, rain jacket, long sleeved shirts, long pants, pocket knife, flashlight, insect repellent, binoculars and insect repellent
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Maximum luggage is 22 pounds (10 kg). You can leave your large luggages at Inkaterra main office in Puerto Maldonado.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Note: you will be transferred to the airport on the 3rd day after breakfast. Please make departure flight arrangements accordingly
- Important: It is recommended for your arrival flight to be in the morning and your departure flight to leave in the afternoon. Please plan accordingly.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Yellow Fever: Vaccination is highly recommended (not mandatory) for travel to Amazonia and the Southern Amazon basin. The shot should be given at least 10 days before your arrival and at 10-year intervals if you decide to stay.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC Travel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.