3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get up close and personal with the lush jungle and amazing wildlife of the Amazon during this 3-day, 2-night adventure at the Refugio Amazonas Lodge. Spot an amazingly diverse array of wildlife including caimans, horned screamers and macaws during a series of jungle treks and boat rides. You’ll also visit a local farm where exotic Amazon produce is grown and hear a lecture about conservation efforts in the park. Your Amazon expedition covers a guide, 2 nights accommodations at the lodge, all activities national park fees, two days of meals and round-trip airport transport.
- Tour the Amazon Jungle during a 3-day, 2-night stay at Refugio Amazonas Lodge in Puerto Maldonado
- Search for caimans after dark during a nighttime jungle experience
- Take an early-morning paddle on Oxbow Lake in search of hoatzins, horned screamers and caimans
- Spot toucans and macaws while enjoying amazing views of Tambopata Nature Reserve from a forest canopy tower
- Explore the agriculture of the Amazon as you learn about popular and exotic jungle produce at a local farm
- Includes two nights of accommodations and meals
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation at the Refugio Amazonas Lodge
Round-trip airport transfers included
National Park Fees
Professional English-speaking tour guide
All jungle excursions and activities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up travellers from hotels in Puerto Maldonado and from bus station
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended to bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please Note: Light is provided by several lamps and candles. A 110V generator is turned on once a day to recharge batteries for guests or lodge facilities. We recommend to bring good flashlights as it is very dark at night
- Note: Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Refugio Amazonas Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Note: to conserve energy in the jungle, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the morning and afternoon.
- Please provide your detailed flight information (Route, Airline, Flight number, departure and arrival times) by the time of your booking - for both arrival and departure flight
- Note: Please specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
You can cancel up to 45 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 45 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 44 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 15–44 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas in Puerto Maldonado?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas in Puerto Maldonado?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas in Puerto Maldonado?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas in Puerto Maldonado?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "No net work is good thing to connect with nature." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas in Puerto Maldonado
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonEco Tours - AmazonCategory