3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Amazon Rainforest is home to some of South America’s most beautiful scenery, but navigating the powerful rivers and exploring independently is dangerous. On this tour, use the Tambopata National Reserve as your base and see the best of the Amazon with ease. Trek through dense tropical forest to discover native plants and wildlife, and cross the Madre de Dios River to Monkey Island—with your accommodation and meals included.
- Immersive experience deep inside the Amazon Rainforest in Peru
- Discover native plants and wildlife in their natural Amazon habitats
- Accommodation and meals are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Puerto Maldonado
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers from airport/ bus station
2 nights at Lodge
2 lunch, 2 dinner, 2 breakfast
All tours specified on the itinerary
Flight/bus - from/to Puerto Maldonado
Meals/drinks not specified in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Puerto Maldonado airport, bus station or accommodation.
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PVTravels
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoBus Tours - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonBus Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoCategory