Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Amazon Jungle during a 4-day, 3-night adventure at Eco Amazonia Lodge
- Search for giant otters, monkeys, black caimans, river turtles, toucans, and macaws on multiple jungle treks
- Meet a local family and learn about jungle customs, language, garments, and dances
- A small group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the EcoAmazonia Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please when booking your flight to Puerto Maldonado take into account that the arrival must be before 13h
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 45 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 44 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 15–44 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The only excursion I probably would say is a waste of time is the visit of the local tribe and then the farm visit." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews