Departure & Return
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Large bags will stay in the offices of Puerto Maldonado. The boats are for passengers, so we recommend carrying a small backpack with what is necessary for your stay at the lodge.
- The lodge is powered by a limited power plant that only offers electric service from 5pm to 10pm. During this period you can recharge batteries and make use of the fans offered in the facilities and rooms.
- There is no wifi and TV inside the lodge.
- If you are a vegetarian, please notify us on the reservation.
- Although cases in the area are very rare, it is recommended to get vaccinated against Yellow Fever and Malaria days before traveling.
- It is recommended to arrive in Puerto Maldonado between 09:00 hrs and 13.00 hrs, for the transfer from the airport. The boats departs to the Lodge at 1:30 pm.
- The departure of the Lodge is at 7.30 am, it takes 02 hours on the Madre de Dios River, please keep this schedule in mind to consider your return flight.
- Children 10 and younger must be accompanied by two paying adults
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary
- Most travelers can participate
- You must be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms