4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfers to and from the airport of Puerto Maldonado
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Puerto Maldonado's Airport.
We recommend to arrive in Puerto Maldonado between 09:00 hrs and 13.00 hrs, for the transfer from the airport. The boats depart to the lodge at 1:30 pm.
- Padre Aldamiz International Airport, 30C 579, Puerto Maldonado, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The departure of the Lodge is at 7.30 am, it takes 02 hours on the Madre de Dios River, please keep this schedule in mind to consider your return flight.
- Although cases in the area are very rare, it is recommended to get vaccinated against Yellow Fever and Malaria days before traveling.
- The hostel is powered by a limited power plant that only offers electric service from 5pm to 10pm. During this period you can recharge batteries and make use of the fans offered in the facilities and rooms.
- Large bags will stay in the offices of Puerto Maldonado. The boats are for passengers, so we recommend carrying a small backpack with what is necessary for your stay at the lodge.
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 10 and younger must bu accompanied by two paying adults
- There is no wifi and TV inside the lodge.
- It is recommended to arrive in Puerto Maldonado between 09:00 hrs and 13.00 hrs, for the transfer from the airport. The boats leave for the Lodge at 1:30 pm.
- If you are a vegetarian, please notify us when making your reservation.
- Most travelers can participate
- You must be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Puerto Maldonado Rainforest Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Puerto Maldonado Rainforest Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Puerto Maldonado Rainforest Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Puerto Maldonado Rainforest Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursEco ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonEco Tours - AmazonWalking Tours - AmazonBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyEco Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoEco Tours - CuscoWalking Tours - CuscoCategory