3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This ATV ride is the perfect way to discover the wild and rugged off-road tracks of Puerto Plata that would be difficult to access on foot. See a side of the city that you wouldn’t see on a tour bus, such as the River Camu, the River Yasica, Bergantin Beach, and remote sugar cane and cacao plantations.
- Pickup is included from designated meeting points
- Go on an exhilarating ATV tour to off-road parts of Puerto Plata
- Enjoy the freedom of being able to drive your own vehicle
- See a variety of sites—from small villages to beaches and rivers
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For the customers that arrive by Amber Cove port. The pick-up will take place outside the main door, our tours are private, more or less from the entrance to the meeting point is 8-10 minutes walking from the cruise to the excursions entrance. As soon as you book your excursions, you have more or less 50 minutes to arrive there.
- Puerto Plata International Airport, 57000, Dominican Republic
- Amber Cove, Maimón, 57000, Dominican Republic
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Edwin Taxi Transfers Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hours ATV Tours of Puerto Plata?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hours ATV Tours of Puerto Plata?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hours ATV Tours of Puerto Plata?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Hours ATV Tours of Puerto Plata
3 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto PlataShore Excursions - Samaná4WD Tours - SamanáSporting Events - SamanáExtreme - SamanáPorts of Call Tours - SamanáShore Excursions - Santo Domingo4WD Tours - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoShore Excursions - La Romana4WD Tours - La RomanaSporting Events - La RomanaExtreme - La RomanaPorts of Call Tours - La RomanaCategory
Encuentro Beach (Playa Encuentro) Tours & TicketsDorada Beach (Playa Dorada) Tours & TicketsSosua Beach (Playa Sosua) Tours & TicketsMonument of Santiago (Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración) Tours & TicketsJimenoa Falls (Salto de Jimenoa) Tours & TicketsYaque del Norte River Tours & TicketsKey Paradise Tours & TicketsLa Aurora Cigar Factory Tours & TicketsPunta Rusia Tours & TicketsCayo Paraiso (Paradise Island) Tours & TicketsMonte Cristi National Park Tours & TicketsLa Isabela Tours & TicketsBrugal Rum Center Tours & Tickets