4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
When your cruise ship docks in Amber Cove, use the time ashore in the Dominican Republic to experience the rain forest and its diverse ecosystem. With all transportation provided from the port, visit Damajagua Waterfalls and take a hike into the forest, then jump and slide down the falls under the supervision of your guide. On the way back to port, dance, socialize, and sip rum punch on the party bus.
- Round-trip transportation makes it easy to get from the cruise port out into the Dominican rain forest
- Guide supervises while travelers jump and slide at Damajagua Falls
- Snacks and rum punch on the ride back to the Amber Cove cruise port
- All national park fees included mean no hidden fees
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Complimentary rum punch
FULL REFUND IF SHIP CANCELS CALL TO AMBER COVE PORT
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
AMBER COVE: Outside the main gates of the Amber Cove port, approximately 12-minute walk from the pier
Look for our Welcome Team with signs that read, "Puerto Plata Adventures".
It is important that you be with the first groups to leave the ship as we aim to depart 45-minutes after your ship’s actual arrival (or when the gangway is in place).
TOUR DEPARTURE TIME IS 45-MINUTES AFTER THE SHIP'S ACTUAL ARRIVAL. IF THE SHIP IS EARLY OR LATE THE DEPARTURE TIME REMAINS THE SAME (45-MINUTES AFTER THE SHIP'S ACTUAL ARRIVAL).
- Amber Cove
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/4/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Passengers with canes or walkers may not participate
- 250 LB weight limit
- Swimsuit under clothing; heavy-duty water shoes or sport sandals with a backstrap
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puerto Plata Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure Shore Excursion - Puerto Plata?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure Shore Excursion - Puerto Plata?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure Shore Excursion - Puerto Plata?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure Shore Excursion - Puerto Plata?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Recommendations: Buy a pair of speedo water shoes before you go and if you have a Go Pro camera, bring it along." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure Shore Excursion - Puerto Plata
4 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPuerto PlataShore Excursions - SamanáBus Tours - SamanáPorts of Call Tours - SamanáHalf-day Tours - SamanáShore Excursions - Santo DomingoBus Tours - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoHalf-day Tours - Santo DomingoShore Excursions - La RomanaBus Tours - La RomanaPorts of Call Tours - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La RomanaCategory
La IsabelaCayo Paraiso (Paradise Island)Sosua Beach (Playa Sosua)Key ParadiseLa Aurora Cigar FactoryDorada Beach (Playa Dorada)Brugal Rum CenterMonte Cristi National ParkJimenoa Falls (Salto de Jimenoa)Yaque del Norte RiverPunta RusiaMonument of Santiago (Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración)Encuentro Beach (Playa Encuentro)