6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit two snorkeling spots in Sosua Bay on this half-day tour. Sheltered by a coral reef, these waters are home to a variety of ocean life, which your snorkel guide can help point out. Afterward, pull up a sun chair on Sosua Beach, where you can relax, swim, and enjoy top-notch people-watching.
- Visit two snorkeling spots in Sosua Bay
- Snorkeling guide and equipment included
- Sun chairs provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Departure & Return
Beach Way # 34, Located next to Merlin Dive center, Gregorio Luperón, Sosúa 57000, Dominican Republic
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eric Tours International
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling tour & Sosua Beach Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling tour & Sosua Beach Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling tour & Sosua Beach Day
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
9 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto PlataCabareteDominican RepublicBus Tours - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáWater Tours - SamanáHalf-day Tours - SamanáBus Tours - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoWater Tours - Santo DomingoHalf-day Tours - Santo DomingoBus Tours - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaWater Tours - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La RomanaCategory
Encuentro Beach (Playa Encuentro) Tours & TicketsBrugal Rum Center Tours & TicketsLa Aurora Cigar Factory Tours & TicketsPunta Rusia Tours & TicketsJimenoa Falls (Salto de Jimenoa) Tours & TicketsDorada Beach (Playa Dorada) Tours & TicketsSosua Beach (Playa Sosua) Tours & TicketsMonument of Santiago (Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración) Tours & TicketsLa Isabela Tours & TicketsMonte Cristi National Park Tours & TicketsCayo Paraiso (Paradise Island) Tours & TicketsYaque del Norte River Tours & TicketsKey Paradise Tours & Tickets