- A full-day ATV and zip line experience at Country World Adventure Park
- Get access to rugged, off-road locations and picturesque rural settings
- Enjoy a tasty, home-cooked Dominican lunch, with alcoholic drinks for purchase
- Relax with front-door pickup and drop-off from your hotel accommodation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight for Zip Lines: 260lbs/118kg. (Max. waist line: 130cm or 44’’. Maximum leg size: 80cm or 31".)
- Maximum weight per ATV: 350lbs/160kg
- Minimum age to drive an ATV is 18. Valid drivers license required (picture/copy on phone is accepted)
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal representative.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Country World Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms