- Take a shore excursion from Puerto Quetzal to Kawilal Hot Springs, including a thermal pool circuit and lunch
- Enjoy the spa's range of on-site pools, steam baths and hydrotherapy baths heated by nearby Pacaya Volcano
- Take advantage of on-site reflexology or shiatsu massage services, or indulge in a manicure or pedicure (own expense)
- Savor a delicious, included lunch at the spa's on-site restaurant
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Recommended to bring a swimsuit, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- All departure times are based on the GUATEMALA LOCAL time in port. Ships sometimes do not adjust their clocks to the local time in port, so it is very important to make sure you meet your tour at the correct local time.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please search for the Gray Line representative , we will be outside with our Gray Line Logo.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Very quickly we were able to change into swimsuits and secure our bags." See review