Departure & Return
Our guide will meet you at Puerto Quetzal holding a tag with your name.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The vehicle has been accommodated to transport a person in wheelchair, but is not a specialized handicap vehicle
- Most travelers can participate
- Certain places in Antigua do not have a ramp, so a helper will lift you up whenever needed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bosa Tours & Travel Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Wheelchair Accessible: Antigua from Puerto Quetzal.