Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No kids under 5 years allowed
- To be able to snorkel you should know how to swim.
- Please dress appropriately and respect the rules of the boat
- No smoking on board
- NO Pregnant Women
- No cooler or outside alcoholic drinks allowed on board
- Must arrive on time, if not boat leaves and no refunds will be issued.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is not a private tour, other groups will be on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Ventures Pro Dive Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 6 Hour Culebra snorkeling tour with Sea Ventures (9-3pm tour)(check in 8am).