- Craft customized chocolates in your favorite flavors to take with you
- Learn about the importance of cacao in Mexican history
- Get a discount in the craft shop if you want to buy a souvenir
- Open to everyone 8 years and older
Departure & Return
Please go to ChocoMuseo, calle Josefa Ortiz de Domínguez 128 (Behind the Banorte bank that is on the Malecón), in Puerto Vallarta, Centro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The workshop area is on the second or 3rd floor, without elevator. It's not wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ChocoMuseo Puerto Vallarta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend this tour to anyone that likes chocolate." See review