6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Designed to delight lovers of horticulture, this 6-hour tour combines a visit to Vallarta Botanical Garden with tequila tasting at Rancho Los Veranos. Alongside your guide, you’ll explore 20 acres of lush tropical gardens, home to 3,000 different plant species. Then, head to Rancho Los Veranos for a Mexican lunch accompanied by samples of tequila, the country’s national beverage. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are on a friend's house let us know the address so we can give you a meeting point.
If you are comming on a cruise it is importanto to know the name of your cruise and also the time you will need to be back.
*Last minute bookings: please contact the office to confirm your pickup time
- Puerto Magico, Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
- Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port, 48333, H. Escuela Naval Militar 9, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puerto Vallarta Discovery - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vallarta Botanical Garden and Tequila Tasting from Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vallarta Botanical Garden and Tequila Tasting from Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vallarta Botanical Garden and Tequila Tasting from Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Vallarta Botanical Garden and Tequila Tasting from Puerto Vallarta
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaShore Excursions - JaliscoBus Tours - JaliscoNature and Wildlife - JaliscoEco Tours - JaliscoPorts of Call Tours - JaliscoHalf-day Tours - JaliscoShore Excursions - San Jose del CaboBus Tours - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboEco Tours - San Jose del CaboPorts of Call Tours - San Jose del CaboHalf-day Tours - San Jose del CaboShore Excursions - Los CabosBus Tours - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosEco Tours - Los CabosPorts of Call Tours - Los CabosHalf-day Tours - Los CabosCategory
Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)El TuitoMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas)Vista Vallarta Golf ClubGringo GulchAquaventuras Park Boca de TomatlanMarina VallartaNuevo VallartaLos Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)Zona Romantica