- Guided UTV adventure including Sayulita
- Rumble through the back roads of Punta Mita
- Discover mountain trails, a riverbed, farms, and fields during an off-roading journey
- Explore the seaside town of Sayulita by foot, enjoy its laid-back atmosphere, and purchase lunch at a local eatery
- Safety briefing and round-trip transport from Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallartato to Punta Mita included
Departure & Return
Vallarta Adventures Office in Marina Vallarta
Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8
- We recommend wearing jeans and comfortable walking shoes
- Minimum age to drive is 18
- UTV driver must present a valid driver's license
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, sunglasses and money for souvenirs
- Note: A US$25 non-refundable insurance fee for each ATV must be paid in cash on the day of the tour
- IMPORTANT: Passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must contact Vallarta Adventures immediately after booking to confirm the pick up location on your booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms