4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National and International Premium Open Bar
Live Music Show
Fun activities for adults
Dinner under the sea
Tour around the bay
Port Fee (2 USD) per person
Departure & Return
Área Militar de Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is a tour suggested just for adults
- Bring your identification, and jacket (optional)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY vallarta stap travel ¡¡¡¡¡
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dinner Under the Sea ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dinner Under the Sea ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dinner Under the Sea ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dinner Under the Sea ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dinner Under the Sea
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifePuerto VallartaDining Experiences - JaliscoDining Experiences - San Jose del CaboDining Experiences - Los CabosCategory
Marina VallartaMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas)Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Boca de TomatlanEl TuitoGringo GulchLos Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Nuevo VallartaVista Vallarta Golf ClubAquaventuras Park Zona Romantica