- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Park is located in Cardenas and Pino Suarez in Old Town. The guide will be waiting at the gazebo in the middle of the park. Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/27Ugm36JTxa7LSHD8
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking by filling out the 'Special Requirements' box
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms