3 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets to Rancho Capomo
Zip lines circuit
Horse back riding
The pick up form our 3 meeting points is included.
Air-conditioned transportation provided
Traditional Mexican lunch with drinks.
Tips and other expenses
Departure & Return
Unnamed Rd, 48264 Jal., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfotable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY vallarta stap travel ¡¡¡¡¡
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Experience Horse Riding, ATV & Zipline ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Experience Horse Riding, ATV & Zipline ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Experience Horse Riding, ATV & Zipline ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Experience Horse Riding, ATV & Zipline ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Experience Horse Riding, ATV & Zipline
3 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPuerto Vallarta4WD Tours - JaliscoHorseback Riding - JaliscoSporting Events - JaliscoNature and Wildlife - JaliscoExtreme - JaliscoZiplining - Jalisco4WD Tours - San Jose del CaboHorseback Riding - San Jose del CaboSporting Events - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboExtreme - San Jose del CaboZiplining - San Jose del Cabo4WD Tours - Los CabosHorseback Riding - Los CabosSporting Events - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosExtreme - Los CabosZiplining - Los CabosCategory
Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Vista Vallarta Golf ClubGringo GulchBoca de TomatlanVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)El TuitoNuevo VallartaMarina VallartaAquaventuras Park Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)Zona RomanticaMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas)