- Exhilarating speed boat ride across the bay departing from the Cruise Ship Terminal
- Ride along over 2 miles of ziplines through the jungle and over the canopy river
- Discover an animal sanctuary, water slides, swimming and river fun
- Traditional tequila tasting included
Departure & Return
By Boat: 9:00 am - 11:00am | By Land: 9:15am - 11:15am - 1:15pm. Meet at our pick up point, exit the cruise ship area, follow the main street (Francisco Medina Ascencio) and pass the Shell Gas Station. Los Veranos Office is located on the parking lot of CHEDRAUI Playa de Oro.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: customer email address, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Instructions will be sent to you separate via email.
- Minimum age: 5 years and under 40” height
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our Land Transportation option is suggested for pregnant women, children under 5 years or people with a heart condition, back pain or shoulder problems to enjoy all the other activities.
- Please arrive to our meeting point 15 minutes prior your selected departure time
- We offer two departure options (land or sea), me sure to follow the appropriate pick up instructions
- Your Tour is on Puerto Vallarta local time (CST), not ship time.
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a swimsuit and a towel, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera with strap, extra cash, debit or credit card for lunch or souvenirs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers over 285 lbs. / 129 Kilo
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Veranos Canopy Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The first 4 to 5 lines are a pretty good hike up but once you start going down it's no more hiking." See review