- Snorkel cruise from Puerto Vallarta
- Enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, and SUPing in Marietas Islands
- See local wildlife like bottlenose dolphins, whales, and manta rays
- Lunch and an open bar are included
Departure & Return
Puerto Mágico is the cruise ship terminal in Puerto Vallarta
Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta is located in front of El Tigre golf course
What To Expect
Sip refreshing beverages from the open onboard bar as you sail to the northern tip of Banderas Bay to encounter more diverse species of marine life; look out for whales, giant manta rays, and indigenous birds such as the blue-footed booby and red-billed tropicbird.
Continue to explore the rugged rock formations and fish of the Marietas Islands as you select your aquatic activity. Select from kayaking, snorkeling, and stand up paddling to ensure you thoroughly explore the intricate habitat beneath you. Your experienced eco-guides are always on hand to ensure the utmost safety and confidence during your adventurous cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a bathing suit, shorts, a sun hat, sunscreen and a towel
- IMPORTANT: Passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- An additional $100-peso conservation fee per person will be collected at check-in. A portion of the proceeds go toward local surveillance and conservation of the islands
- Due to federal regulations, and in an effort to protect the flight path of endemic birds, drones are prohibited in this tour
- To depart from Puerto Mágico, there is a harbour fee of 28 Mexican pesos per person that shall be paid at check-in
- Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to whom Federal Security has denied access.
- You must contact Vallarta Adventures to confirm the check in time & location on your booking. It may change according to our operation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The crew were great, it was well organised and worth every penny." See review