- Food and cocktail tour of Puerto Vallarta
- Stop at popular eateries and bars for food tastings and drinks
- Learn about Mexican spirits like mezcal and tequila from a local guide
- Bite into savory tacos and delicious dessert
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Meeting point is Joe Jacks restaurant Google Maps Link: https://g.page/JoeJacksFishShack?share
El Dorado restaurant
What To Expect
You’ll stop by five tasting locations, including family-owned eateries and food stands chosen by your guide to highlight local cuisine and drinks.
Sip a mezcal cocktail made with fresh lime an pineapple with a fish taco;let a mixologist prepare a jalapeno margarita made with all-natural ingridents; experience street tacos from two of the most famous stands; indulge in family-owned restaurant with crab enchilada and a racilla; enjoy Mexican corn with pork belly paired with a local craft beer and finish with mexican coffee at a famous beach side restaurant.
Learn the historical significance of Mexican spirits and how to differentiate each one. Between mouthwatering tastings your informative guide will point out some of Puerto Vallarta’s must-see sights.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We would thoroughly recommend this tour for anyone who enjoys mexican food and culture." See review