- Outdoor adventure in Puerto Vallarta
- Boca de Tomatlan and Banderas Bay
- 4x4 off road drive in the Sierra Madre Mountains
- Zipline adventure
- Speed boat ride
- Fruit, cookies and water
Departure & Return
Puerto Mágico is the cruise ship terminal in Puerto Vallarta
Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta is located in front of El Tigre golf course
|Monday - Saturday:||08:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
What To Expect
On arrival, jump on a mule and trek higher in the sub-tropical forest to begin your white-knuckle ride on a series of zip lines. Soar over the treetops at high velocity on some of Mexico’s highest and longest zip lines, covering a distance of 1000 foot (300 meters) at a height of 250 foot (75 meters).
Continue your adventure by rappelling down a gushing waterfall, traversing suspended jungle bridges and splashing through rushing rivers and refreshing natural pools. Return to base camp and refresh with bottled water, fresh fruit and cookies. View action shots of your incredible experience before boarding the boat to return to your departure point in Puerto Vallarta.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear shorts and hiking or tennis shoes and bring a change of dry clothes and shoes, suntan lotion, mosquito repellant, towel and a sweat shirt.
- Terrain will be rocky, guests will get wet and can expect an adrenaline-filled day
- Minimum age is 10 years. Maximum weight 260 lbs.
- Cameras are not recommended for safety reasons, but photo services are available on site
- Group sizes are limited to a small number of people to ensure quality excursions
- Lockers are available free of charge
- Important: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must contact Vallarta Adventures immediately after booking to confirm the pick up location on your booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Safety was never a concern because they made that top priority." See review