- 1.5-hour tequila tasting tour in Puerto Vallarta
- Learn about the history of Jalisco's tequila industry
- Compare several different tequilas or mezcals during the tasting
- Choose from three options for your tasting
Departure & Return
By appointment only Puerto Iguana, Villa #89 Entrance to Puerto Iguana is beside the Naval Hospital on calle Francisco Medina Ascencio
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Persons under 18 years old not permitted
- No shows or people 15 min late or more will not be permitted to enter or be refunded
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- not recommended for kids under 18
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Tequila Tastings
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms