Departure & Return
Arrive at 9:30 am at the Marina VALLARTA BY BOAT - Puerto Mágico Maritime Terminal (API) Av. Medina Ascencio and Escuela Naval Militar, Cruise Dock Puerta No.9
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Live&Travel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Yelapa and Majahuitas Snorkeling Cruise in Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive.