- Explore Seagull Rocks off Pula on a small-group snorkeling tour
- Go with a guide for instructions and to find great spots you may miss alone
- See marine life and snorkel in a cave using underwater lights
- Capped at eight, with photos, equipment, and choice of departures included
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in front of the Fort Ovine, Fižela 12a, Pula. When you enter the forest and see abandoned houses and ruins, you are in the right place!. We'll be there with our car on a small parking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pula Outdoor
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Seagull's Rocks Snorkeling in Pula.