- Close encounter with wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Multi-Day Trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Between 7am-8am depending on pickup location. Please reconfirm with local supplier.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Pre-departure briefing: Please make time for a mandatory pre-departure briefing at 7pm on the day before your tour at your accommodation in Puno city center. Here you will receive detailed information about your excursion, a list of what to bring, and you will be able to have any questions answered.
- Suggestions for Homestay: Sleeping arrangements are basic, you will have a private room but with a shared bathroom. All rooms are in different family homes and may vary in terms of facilities, some houses may not have electricity. Bring with you adequate amounts of water and snacks to avoid paying expensive rates on the islands. Bring enough cash to purchase souvenirs (between 5-20 soles) and extras on the islands. Remember to respect the ecology of the islands, any trash you bring in must be taken out with you upon your departure. Do not take any native plants or rocks from the island (take a picture instead).
- What to bring: Warm and light clothing (the temperatures can change very quickly at high altitudes), Torch / flashlight, Sun Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Hiking shoes, Water bottle, Money in soles (very low Exchange rate for dollars), Sleeping bag (optional), Rain jacket / Rain poncho (rainy season from October to March), Small gift for host family to show appreciation (Cooking or kitchen materials, souvenir from your home country or children's books).
- NOTE: Please take a SMALL backpack with you on the trip and leave your BIG backpack at your hostel. You will return to Puno after the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Amantani Homestay Including Kayak Experience.