4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can organize meeting points for almost any place in the area. If you don't see your hotel listed and you are staying in or around Punta Cana, Bavaro, Capcana or Uvero Alto, we can arrange a meeting point for you to pick you up.
Hotel pickup is offered. See the list of hotels on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY dominican tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Combo: The Best Activities of Punta Cana in 4 days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Combo: The Best Activities of Punta Cana in 4 days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Combo: The Best Activities of Punta Cana in 4 days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Combo: The Best Activities of Punta Cana in 4 days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Combo: The Best Activities of Punta Cana in 4 days
6 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursCatamaran Cruises Sporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursWater ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunta Cana4WD Tours - La RomanaCatamaran Cruises - La RomanaSporting Events - La RomanaHiking - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaSafaris - La RomanaMulti-day Tours - La RomanaWater Tours - La RomanaExtreme - La Romana4WD Tours - SamanáCatamaran Cruises - SamanáSporting Events - SamanáHiking - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáSafaris - SamanáMulti-day Tours - SamanáWater Tours - SamanáExtreme - Samaná4WD Tours - Santo DomingoCatamaran Cruises - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoHiking - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoSafaris - Santo DomingoMulti-day Tours - Santo DomingoWater Tours - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoCategory