6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Purchase tickets ahead of time for the Coco Bongo show and disco, a combination of disco, concert, and theater. Guarantee your admission to this popular attraction that features famous movie scenes, gymnasts, trapeze artists, and dancers. Choose between standard and VIP entrance ticket options with different bar packages to suit your taste and budget.
- Admission to the lively Coco Bongo Show and Disco
- Nighttime activity leaves the day free for other pursuits
- Advance admission guarantees your access to this popular show
- Standard and VIP admission options, both with corresponding open bar packages
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCoco Bongo Punta Cana, Carretera Barcelo-Veron Corner El Boulevard, Centro Comercial Downtown, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
you will be pick up at the lobby of your hotel. please always remember to provide the room number on a message to the reservation. if you do not have it at the moment you make the reservation remember to contact us here on viator to have that 24 hours before pick up schedule.
- Punta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Punta cana Transfer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coco Bongo Show and Disco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coco Bongo Show and Disco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coco Bongo Show and Disco?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coco Bongo Show and Disco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsPunta CanaNightlife - La RomanaNightlife - SamanáNightlife - Santo DomingoCategory