- 3-hour speedboat, snorkel and SNUBA combo in Punta Cana
- Snorkel on the Bavaro reef and SNUBA along the ocean floor with instruction by your certified guide
- Spot a variety of marine life and tropical fish in the Caribbean
- Enjoy complimentary soft drinks and refreshing bottled water
- Roundtrip hotel transport, instruction and equipment included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Board a single- or double-occupancy speedboat and cruise and high speeds across the Caribbean Sea with your local guide. You’ll navigate the Bavarao-Punta Cana coastline, where white sands and towering palm trees stretch into sunny skies.
You’ll have a chance to SNUBA after a brief orientation. This underwater activity that combines the best of SCUBA diving and snorkeling lets you breathe below the surface without bulky equipment. A certified SNUBA guide will accompany your group and take you to the depths of the ocean where you can have you photo taken as tropical fish swim by!
Once you hop back on the boat you’ll have time to relax and enjoy some complimentary soft drinks and bottled water as you make your way to the Bavaro reef. Your friendly guide will explain how to use the provided equipment and then allow you to dive into crystal waters where you’ll find colorful fish and coral everywhere.
After plenty of time in the water and sun you’ll make your way back to shore before being returned in air-conditioned comfort to your Punta Cana hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate is 6
- Minimum age to drive the speedboat is 18 years
- It is recommended you bring a swimsuit and towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Dominican Republic
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands