2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Delve deep into Costa Rican coffee culture with this farm tour taking you step-by-step through the production process. From seed all the way to delicious cup, learn about Costa Rican culture using coffee as a focal point. In addition to coffee, you'll have the chance to explore the production of two other important staples, chocolate and sugarcane.
- Roundtrip transportation from your Monteverde hotel
- Learn all about coffee production from local farmers
- Experience a slice of traditional Tico culture
- Enjoy some fresh mountain air while sampling farm fresh products
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- La confirmación será recibida en el momento de la reserva
- Se requiere un mínimo de 2 personas por reserva
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sinwa Tours Operador Turístico S.A
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coffee Tour 3 in 1 (Coffee Chocolate and sugar cane)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coffee Tour 3 in 1 (Coffee Chocolate and sugar cane)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coffee Tour 3 in 1 (Coffee Chocolate and sugar cane)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coffee Tour 3 in 1 (Coffee Chocolate and sugar cane)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Coffee Tour 3 in 1 (Coffee Chocolate and sugar cane)
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursChocolate Tours Coffee & Tea ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesPuntarenasFood Tours - Central PacificUnique Experiences - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificChocolate Tours - Central PacificCoffee & Tea Tours - Central PacificFood Tours - MonteverdeUnique Experiences - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdeChocolate Tours - MonteverdeCoffee & Tea Tours - MonteverdeFood Tours - JacoUnique Experiences - JacoBus Tours - JacoChocolate Tours - JacoCoffee & Tea Tours - JacoCategory