6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in Puntarenas)
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet up will in the cruise pier
Our uniform is red color tshirt, you will see a sign with your name on it
- Paseo de los Turistas, Provincia de Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Caldera Puntarenas, Caldera, Provincia de Puntarenas, Espíritu Santo, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Comfortable clothes are recommended
- Minimum of 2 passengers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Costa Rica Punta Arenas Highlights Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Costa Rica Punta Arenas Highlights Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuntarenasShore Excursions - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdePorts of Call Tours - MonteverdeHalf-day Tours - MonteverdeShore Excursions - JacoBus Tours - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoCategory