6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Depart your cruise ship for an adventure that combines nature trails, hanging bridges, and ziplining. A must-try for nature lovers and thrill-seekers, the combination of activities lets you see the jungle from the forest floor and immerse yourself in the tree canopy above. Plus, round-trip transportation from Caldera Port lets you skip the hassle of renting a car or navigating public transportation.
- Cross hanging bridges and speed down ziplines on this classic Costa Rica excursion
- Get away from the crowds on a small-group tour
- A guide escorts you throughout the park and shares details about the flora and fauna
- Port pickup and drop-off makes the tour hassle-free
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPick up at Caldera port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Itinerary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hanging bridges and Canopy from Caldera port especially from Cruises
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPuntarenasHistorical Tours - Central PacificHistorical Tours - MonteverdeHistorical Tours - JacoCategory