6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Depart your cruise ship for an adventure that combines nature trails, hanging bridges, and ziplining. A must-try for nature lovers and thrill-seekers, the combination of activities lets you see the jungle from the forest floor and immerse yourself in the tree canopy above. Plus, round-trip transportation from Caldera Port lets you skip the hassle of renting a car or navigating public transportation.
- Cross hanging bridges and speed down ziplines on this classic Costa Rica excursion
- Get away from the crowds on a small-group tour
- A guide escorts you throughout the park and shares details about the flora and fauna
- Port pickup and drop-off makes the tour hassle-free
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Location Name: Pick up at Caldera port
Departure PointPick up at Caldera port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Itinerary
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hanging bridges and Canopy from Caldera port especially from Cruises
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPuntarenasHistorical Tours - Central PacificHistorical Tours - MonteverdeHistorical Tours - JacoCategory