2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Animal and nature lovers will enjoy exploring the Monteverde Cloud Forest on a horseback tour. Tours depart at three different times, with each being best for a different type of activity: bird watching, clear landscape views, or sunset skies. Cover a lot of ground without getting tired when traveling on a horse. Look out for toucans, parrots, monkeys, and other wildlife as you peacefully trek through the forest.
- An ideal tour for outdoor-loving travelers who don’t want to hike
- Round-trip transport is included
- Choose the two-hour tour timing to suit your interests and itinerary
- Snacks are included
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Monteverde/Santa Elena only. We will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel to start this great expedition. The exact pick up time will be confirmed on your itinerary once the reservation is confirmed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faro Travel Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monteverde Cloud Forest Horseback Riding?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Monteverde Cloud Forest Horseback Riding?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Monteverde Cloud Forest Horseback Riding?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monteverde Cloud Forest Horseback Riding?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We ended up being late (add at least an extra 30 min to the estimated drive time!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Monteverde Cloud Forest Horseback Riding
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuntarenasHorseback Riding - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificWalking Tours - Central PacificHorseback Riding - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeWalking Tours - MonteverdeHorseback Riding - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWalking Tours - JacoCategory