3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guide Carrie's powerful spotting scope for your enjoyment
Entrance fee / Admission to the Park or Reserve.
Departure & Return
Carr. a Reserva de Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve entrance or reception
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nasua Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Natural History Walking Tour in Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Natural History Walking Tour in Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Natural History Walking Tour in Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuntarenasHiking - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificEco Tours - Central PacificWalking Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificHiking - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeEco Tours - MonteverdeWalking Tours - MonteverdeHalf-day Tours - MonteverdeHiking - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoEco Tours - JacoWalking Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoCategory