7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Parking fee (usd10. 00)
Departure & Return
Paseo de los Turistas, Provincia de Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Turismo Marítimo del Pacífico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tortuga Island Day Tour, Puntarenas. ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tortuga Island Day Tour, Puntarenas. ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tortuga Island Day Tour, Puntarenas. ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tortuga Island Day Tour, Puntarenas. ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursRaftingSnorkelingJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuntarenasShore Excursions - Central PacificTubing - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificRafting - Central PacificSnorkeling - Central PacificJet Boating - Central PacificShore Excursions - MonteverdeTubing - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdePorts of Call Tours - MonteverdeRafting - MonteverdeSnorkeling - MonteverdeJet Boating - MonteverdeShore Excursions - JacoTubing - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoRafting - JacoSnorkeling - JacoJet Boating - JacoCategory