4 hours (Approx.)
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of an independent bike tour—without breaking a sweat—with this half-day e-bike rental in charming Quebec City. Head out with maps and directions to explore the city's network of bike paths, and waterfront expanses. And if you're feeling up to it, you can hop the ferry to the south shore—at your own expense—or just cruise scenic Old Quebec to check out the 17th century buildings.
- Tour Quebec City on an electric bike, with this half-day bike rental
- Visit the Montmorency Falls, St. Lawrence promenade, and Old Quebec
- Don't spend out of pocket with e-bike, helmet, lock, and taxes included
- Get your gear at the centrally-located bike shop, next to the Place de Paris
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
35 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 8R2, Canada
At the foot of the Château Frontenac
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Location Echo Sports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Hour Electric Bike Rental in Quebec City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Hour Electric Bike Rental in Quebec City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Hour Electric Bike Rental in Quebec City?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Hour Electric Bike Rental in Quebec City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Hour Electric Bike Rental in Quebec City
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportQuebec CitySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - QuebecBike Rentals - QuebecCategory
Promenade Samuel-De Champlain Tours & TicketsLa Malbaie Tours & TicketsPetit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain) Tours & TicketsShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré) Tours & TicketsQuebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts) Tours & TicketsDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin) Tours & TicketsArtillery Park Heritage Site Tours & TicketsBaie-Saint-Paul Tours & TicketsFort Museum (Musée du Fort) Tours & TicketsIce Hotel (Hotel de Glace) Tours & TicketsSaint-Roch Tours & TicketsAlbert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique Tours & TicketsPlains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham) Tours & TicketsQuebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation) Tours & TicketsVia Ferrata Montmorency Tours & TicketsQuebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale) Tours & TicketsBora Parc Valcartier Tours & TicketsCharlevoix Region Tours & TicketsAquarium du Quebec Tours & TicketsPort of Quebec (Port de Québec) Tours & Tickets