- 4-hour bike tour to Montmorency Falls from Quebec City
- Pedal along the St. Lawrence River
- Take a cable car up for views over Montmorency Falls
- Cross the footbridge, and snap pictures of the falls
- Take a break at the Montmorency River
- See Manoir Montmorency, the former summer home of the Duke of Kent
Departure & Return
Our shop is located at the foot of the Château Frontenac
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum 2 persons per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Location Echo Sports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Bike Tour to Montmorency Falls from Quebec City.