- Enjoy a hassle-free hiking tour to Jacques-Cartier National Park
- Explore with a guide who can suggest suitable trails
- Learn about the nature and history of the park
- Convenient pickup point from Old Quebec (Vieux-Quebec)
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide/driver near the tourist information centre at 9am. You will see our minibus with our name and logo "Quatre Natures". Be on time, we don't wait too long. We will come back in Quebec City at 5pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- We are very busy during the summer season and it's difficult to reach us by phone. For any information, please contact us by email or send us a text message on our phone.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for conditions.
- If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quatre Natures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided Food Hike in Jacques-Cartier National Park.