3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Travel the short distance from Quebec City to the historic island that sits in the St. Lawrence River for a taste of local fare. Stop first at the place renowned for its award winning liqueurs to sample Crème de Cassis and blackcurrant treats. Next to a fromagerie for a taste of Quebecois cheese. The final stop is an apple orchard where you can indulge in the fruits of their labor.
- Sample a taste of Quebec on this food tour of Ile d’Orleans
- Visit local producers of regional delicacies
- Indulge in samples and tastings at three stops
- Travel in comfort with your guide roundtrip from Old Quebec
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X3, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autocars Dupont Tours (was Gray Line Quebec City)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ile d'Orleans Food Tour from Quebec City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ile d'Orleans Food Tour from Quebec City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ile d'Orleans Food Tour from Quebec City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ile d'Orleans Food Tour from Quebec City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ile d'Orleans Food Tour from Quebec City
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingQuebec CityFood Tours - QuebecBus Tours - QuebecWine Tastings - QuebecWalking Tours - QuebecHalf-day Tours - QuebecCategory
Saint-RochQuebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)La MalbaieQuebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)Baie-Saint-PaulCharlevoix RegionOrleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)Bora Parc ValcartierMuseum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)Aquarium du QuebecFort Museum (Musée du Fort)Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)Via Ferrata MontmorencyDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)