- Eat your way around the Island of Orleans outside of Quebec
- Stop at several eateries to sample local delicacies like ice cider
- Learn about the island's history from your tour guide
- A small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
18 rue du Fort, next to Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, there is a sign for the meeting point, Quebec Bus Tour. Please, be there 15 minutes before the departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide ensures you leave the island with proper historical context and an understanding of the region overlooked by many visitors. For your convenience, the trip ends back at the tourist information center, where staff are happy to provide further recommendations for your visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY quebec bus tour (expedition mi-loup)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Island of Orleans Food and Drink Tour.