Departure & Return
Our guide will be waiting for you at the Maison Jean-Baptiste-Chevalier (in front of the house, by the street corner. Not inside) to start your fabulous experience! He/She will raise up a flag so that you can easily spot the group.
Default Return Location: City Hall of Quebec 2 Rue des Jardins, Québec, QC G1R 4S9 Drop Off Services is available for booking. Drop Off Services allows our guide to help you get to anywhere within the Old Quebec area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY HQ SERVICES TOURISTIQUES INC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I had a great time and would definitely recommend this tour as a way to get a good overview of the city." See review