30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Spare your feet the blisters and make your ascent to Parc de la Chute-Montmorency stress-free when you purchase your entrance and cable car ticket in advance. The leisurely ride to the top offers spectacular views of the 272-foot (83 meter) high waterfall. Be sure to visit the Manoir, where you can learn about the history and heritage of the area.
- See the waterfalls from a unique vantage point
- Visit the park when it’s convenient for you
- Reach the top without breaking a sweat
- Save time with advanced ticket purchase
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Other park activities
Departure & Return
Departure PointParc de la Chute-Montmorency, 5300 boulevard Sainte-Anne Au pied de la chute, Quebec City, Quebec G1C 0M3 Canada
2/6/2021 - 5/16/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
5/22/2021 - 10/11/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Parc de la Chute Montmorency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parc de la Chute-Montmorency Admission with Cable Car?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Parc de la Chute-Montmorency Admission with Cable Car?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Parc de la Chute-Montmorency Admission with Cable Car?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Great experience for all ages, the cable car gives you great views of the Falls and at a fair price!" See review
Product code: 75767P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesQuebec CityNature and Wildlife - QuebecAttractions & Museums - QuebecCategory
Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)Artillery Park Heritage SiteShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)Via Ferrata MontmorencyIce Hotel (Hotel de Glace)Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and BoutiquePetit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)Charlevoix RegionNotre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)Aquarium du QuebecLa MalbaieQuebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)