- Tour the Old Quebec City region by bicycle
- Learn about the history and geography of the area
- Ride along 13 miles (20 kilometers) of bike-friendly terrain
- Bike, helmet, and water included
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your guide and group at a centrally located meeting point and begin at the foot of the famous Fairmount Le Château Frontenac, a castle-hotel overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Pedal along the waterfront to the revitalized Old Port Quebec City and the Promenade Samuel de Champlain, a city park with four separate zones of varied activities. See the Citadelle of Quebec, an active military installation and official residence of both the Canadian monarch and the Governor General of Canada; the Ramparts of Quebec City, the only remaining fortified city walls in North America north of Mexico, and much more. Also, enjoy the distant view of the mountains and the Ile d'Orleans, an island in the St. Lawrence River.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Location Echo Sports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Quebec City Bike Tour Along Saint Lawrence River.