- A 3-hour small-group brewery tour from Quebec City
- Visit three different breweries and see production in process
- Explore the up and coming neighborhood of St. Roch
- Sample nine different beers and enjoy snacks along the way
- Learn about beer production and the area from a knowledgable local guide
- Avoid the hassle of a big group with this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Noctem Artisans Brasseurs Address: 438, rue du Parvis Quebec, G1K 6H8 Directions: Meet your guide inside the craft brewery Dates: Wednesday and Saturday
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (French and English)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (1.25 miles)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Broue-Tours inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Quebec City Craft Brewery and Beer Tasting Small-Group Tour.